Friday, March 26, 2010

Frustration

I'm fuckin' over the deadbeat shop owners that won't ship items to you after you order them. I ordered 250 bucks worth of parts from a Lambretta shop in California 2 WEEKS AGO! That jagoff told me that he "needs to finish a bike and then hell send my parts." Well, asshole, I have a bike to finish too!

The same shit is going on with my powder coat guy. I dropped off the stuff for my New SR500 build 9 weeks ago and he "had a problem with the spray booth" and still isn't done. I'm guessing that in this economy no one is spending money so they've forgotten how to do their jobs.

1 comment:

  1. You'd think they'd be all over new work like a rash eh? I've noticed this too - emails not getting answered by shops and shit like that. Seems to be a motorcycle (And scooter?) thing. So laid back they're falling asleep.

    ReplyDelete